Top 9 Tallest Buildings in Asia!
1. Burj Khalifa, Dubai. Burj Khalifa, known prior to its inauguration as Burj Dubai. It is the tallest man-made structure in the world with its humongous 2,722 feet height.
2. Shanghai Tower, China. It is 2,073 feet in height with a total floor area of 380,000 square meters.
3. Abraj Al Bait, Saudi Arabia. This 1,972 feet building was built after the demolition of the Ajyad Fortress.
4. Taipei 101, Taiwan. Taipei 101 comprises 101 floors above ground and 5 floors underground with its 1,667 feet height.
5. Shanghai World Financial Center, China. This 1,614.2 feet building was designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox.
6. International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong. The height of this commercial tower is approximately 1,588 feet.
7. Petronas Twin Tower, Malaysia. This 1,483 feet tower complex was officially opened by the Prime Minister of Malaysia’s Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad on 1 August 1999.
8. Zifeng Tower, China. The construction of this mega project started in 2005 and it was opened for public in 2010 with its incredible 1,480 ft height.
9. Kingkey 100, China. This mega building complex is 1,449 feet tall as it contains 100 levels which are also reflected in its name.