First and Foremost, with our hearts full of gratitude, we say a big thank you to God Almighty for making the Angolan Oil and Gas Summit 2022 held at the prestigious intercontinental Hotel in Angola on the 22nd of October 2022 a resounding success, we return all the glory and honor to Him alone.
On behalf of Hon. Justice Suleiman Galadima JSC OFR, CFR Rtd, Chairman of the Board, we would like to express our profound gratitude and heartfelt appreciation to all our invited guests and participants for making it a reality through your highly revered presence and contributions. We are extremely joyous and grateful for your participation.
Our heartfelt gratitude goes to these amazing personalities and dignitaries for their unstinted support, valuable contributions, and immeasurable kindness toward the success of this year’s Summit.
We are indebted in gratitude to the Nigerian Embassy in Angola and the Angolan Embassy in Nigeria. Our Special thanks to;
- His Excellency, President João Manuel Gonçalves Lourenço President of the Republic of Angola
- Her Excellency, Esperança da Costa Vice-President of the Republic Angola
- Prof Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo GCON, SAN, Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- H.E Prof Monique O. Ekpong Nigerian Ambassador to Angola.
- Dr. Eustaquio Januario Quibato Angolan Ambassador to Nigeria
- Prof. Anthony Adegbulugbe Chairman of Green Energy International Ltd
- Mr. Antonio Henriques da Silva Chairman of the Board of Directors Angola Agency for Private Investment and Export Promotion (AIPEX)
- His Royal Highness Sir. Serena Docubo, Esq.
- Dr. Ogbonnaya Lyb Udochu
- Engr. Adebayo Babalola
- Barr. Olusegun Ilori
- Sally Othihiwa Aruoriwo CEO of Tender Heart Oil and Gas ltd
- Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, President of African Development Bank
- H.E Otunba Niyi Adebayo, CON. Hon. Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment Nigeria
- H.E Joao Baptista Borges. Hon Minister of Energy and Water Angola
- Dr. Demola Sogunle, Chief Executive of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC
- The Ambassador and the team from the Egyptian Embassy in Angola
- The Ambassador and the team from the Zambian Embassy in Angola
- The Ambassador and the team from the Kenyan Embassy in Angola
- The Ambassador and the team from the Ghana Embassy in Angola
- Dr. Jose Chinjamba. Board member Aipex Angola
- Mr. Isaacc Dos Anjos, Presidency Angola
- Mr. Simao Milagres , Director Immigration services Angola
- Mr. Obinna Anthony Ogbuka President of the Nigerian Community
- Mrs. Tangyalamba Veloso President Chamber of Commerce
- Simao dos Santos Presidency Angola
- Ms. Iida Capitao
- Banco de Desenvolvimento de Angola, Represented at the event by Mr. Osvaldo Fonseca; Deputy Director of the Project Oversight Office and, Nyria Christian; Technician of the Project Inspection Office.
- Banco Económico Angola
- Pedro Neto, CEO of Media Nova, the largest Social Communication Group in Angola and several others.
We would also like to thank those who contributed through their prayers and support, we say a heartfelt thank you. God bless you all abundantly and always be there for you in your time of need. The Angolan Oil and Gas Summit 2022 couldn’t have been a success without your support.
Finally, we leave you with this inspiring quote by Martin Luther King,
“An individual has not started living Until he rises above the confines of
His individualistic concerns to the Broader concerns of all humanity.”
Once again, we are deeply grateful.
You are all invited to attend the African Peace Awards 2022, organized by African Peace Magazine UK, in conjunction with her strategic partners, Rethink Africa Foundation, African Fact Checkers, Centre for peace and Conflict management in Africa and African Right Watch scheduled for the 11th to 12th November 2022 with the Theme Evolving a Sustainable Peace Architecture in a Changing World, In London Uk.
Noah Ajare, Esq.
Editor in Chief
African Peace Magazine Uk.