- Each Individual or organization is eligible to nominate more than one candidate.
- A complete nomination will include the nomination form, a CV or resume and a “Humanity Service Description Form” , candidate’s passport/ traveling document or ID copy and a digital or print photograph of the candidate.
- All nominations must be endorsed by a Notary Public.
- Nominations must include the specified ‘Humanity Service Description Form’ that highlights the following points. Answers for the following questions should be limited to 1,000 words:
- How does the candidate give totally to the cause every day?
- How does the candidate dedicate to the improvement of mankind?
- How does his/her work advocate to humanity?
- How does he/she work for the highest standard of good?
- How did he/she promote integrity and advanced world understanding, goodwill, and peace through his/her humanitarian efforts?
- Supplementary documentation or material is highly desirable. (i.e. 1-2 video clips, 10-15 photos in service and a few links to articles, financial Statement/audited financial reports in the past two years etc.) Semi-finalists and Finalists will all be required to submit supplementary documentation.
- For written supplementary information, please limit to five pages only.
- All nomination forms that are submitted by email should be submitted in a word document format or PDF. All photo materials that are submitted online should be submitted as a JPEG or TIF of no less than 1MB.
- Electronic submissions are highly encouraged.
- THE APM Organising Committee reserves the right to verify a candidate’s service achievements through all means including the references submitted by the candidate
- The decision of THE APM organising committee and APM Board shall be final and conclusive on all matters related to the nomination.
- Should there be any discrepancy between or dispute arising from the English and any other language versions of these nomination guidelines, the English version shall apply and prevail.
- Failure to comply with the nomination guidelines can result in penalisation of the candidate.
Complete application includes
Ø A completed Nomination Form
Ø Candidates’ passport/ travelling document copy
Ø Resume of the candidate
Ø A completed Humanity Service Description Form (< 1000 words)
Ø A digital or print photograph of the candidate (> 1MB)
Ø Supplementary documents
*The candidate must be endorsed by a Rotary Club
*Multiple candidates may be nominated from one Rotary Club.
Completed nomination forms with Notary Public endorsement and all supporting documents should be sent to
THE APMA Organising Committee D15 Broadway Mall Gudu Abuja or email to [email protected]***Late or incomplete nomination forms will not be considered.